We're jammed in tight enough, and obviously sleepy enough to doze off and not even fall over. Pretty sad looking group.
You can simply see that Clint is brighter. I think the degree to which we are all lit up is a reflection of our level of righteousness. Clint is bright, the rest are spotted, and Jen and I are right-out dark.
Clint with his deservingly proud parents. Mark can hardly stand to "see" him go.

Elder Thurber with his body guards....er guardian angels.

The PentaThurb! Good lookin' kids. Christine's trying to hold onto Clint any way she can, even if it means taking his belt.

Vegas then and now. The old has-been next to the up and coming.

Now Camille's toe can be viewed by anyone on the internet. How's it coming Camille?

Christmas Eve at Pappasito's. I like Austin and Christine's sport team picture poses. Judging by the smiles it looks like we had a winning season, or a fantastic meal.

Camille looks on with interest as Marleen tears into one of her presents. Her hands are blurry they're moving so fast.

What a handsome family. Jen and I were unwittingly positioned in the center. Where's the head of the family...oh wait, I think I see him lurking in the background. Sorry Mark for relegating you to the back.

All were troopers and gave it a go. It was a success by any standard; we are all still on our feet.

The nose that Camille wishes she could have. You know Camille, I have some doctor friends that might be able to make that a reality.

The radar gun was the biggest hit at Christmas. It was fun to try and come up with interesting things to clock. I wonder, looking at this picture, how fast Austin's brain is moving. It might be too slow to register on the radar. (Just kidding Austin)

Stylin'. It looks like Austin has perfected the look. That's why he has his own little cheering section at his sporting events.

A hungry listless group outside the Science Center. Austin's still putting out the vibe.


Apparently Vic & Anthony's can't make a cheeseburger like they can a fine steak. Not even ice cream could cheer her up. Those eye lashes sure look cute though. Better watch out for this one.
Note: In case you are unaware, you can click on any of these pictures and make it much bigger if you'd like a closer look.
Love, Scott and Jen
0 comments:
Post a Comment