Friday, November 03, 2006

Our new arrival

Hi Thurber Clan,

Jen and I are ecstatic to announce the arrival of Katelyn "Kate" Hope Swendsen.

Stats:

Born: 11:06pm on November 1st
Weight: 7 lbs 4.3 oz
Length: 21 1/2"
Apgar Score: 9/10
PT: 42 hrs and 5 min
BB: 0

Jen and Kate are doing very well. We are glad to have Marleen with us, as we're novice parents. She's been a big help already. Here are some pictures for you to enjoy.




Grandma Thurber is not going to let go. She looks pretty serious too.





Jen and I at a Halloween party the day before Kate's big day. Jen has a "bun in the oven" and I was a baker. Who knew that the bun would be coming out the next day.

1 comments:

Camille said...

haha i like the halloween constumes, how ironic! my favorite pictures of kate would have to be the one where mom is holding her, and also the green burrito. i love her!