Sunday, February 18, 2007

Can't Get Enough?

I love bows because they make her look like a present.


We think she looks more like me in this picture (at least the lips). I say it's about time.


This is my favorite one.


Check out the cheeks.


"Hey, what are you lookin' at?"


Naked baby.


Okay, so we put our kid in a K-mart bag... Kate-mart. She didn't seem pleased about it either. Maybe she's just annoyed that we didn't use a bag from a nicer store.


Her 1920s flapper hat.


Sleepy time.

2 comments:

Marleen said...

What cute pictures! I love the big bows, too. I can't pick a favorite, although I'm partial to the first one and your favorite and the one where you're holding her. My new screensaver pic is the first picture. Thanks for posting - we love pictures!

Pops said...

What cute cheeks she has! You definitely would not want to send this child to Grandma's house through the woods, or maybe to Grandma's house at all without adult supervision once she gets there.