Thursday, September 27, 2007

Marriage Questionnaire

This is my favorite "psycho adoration" wedding picture. Look at my face. Scary, no?


Below is a questionnaire I copied from Anna Low's blog. I feel kind of lame doing it, but this blog needs a new post and we haven't uploaded the newest pics of Kate yet. (Sorry, grandparents.) Plus it's fun to do.

Husband: Scott

How long have we been together? Married three years, started dating almost four years ago.

How long did you date? From the time of our first date to engagement was about 7 months.

Who eats more? Scott, but not by much!

Who said 'I love you' first? Scott, but I was waiting for it. :)

Who is taller? Scott, of course.

Who sings better? Scott again - he has a better ear and better voice, although I can read music better. He sings to Kate more than I do - what kind of a mother am I??

Who is smarter? Well Scott says me, which makes me feel good, but then again I'm not the one breezing through med school.

Whose temper is worse? Mine, although I don't think I get angry that easily. But Scott is the easiest person in the world to get along with. So we rarely argue.

Who does the laundry? Me. But Scott helps fold a lot.

Who does the dishes? When I was still in school it was Scott, but now that he's in school I usually do them.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Scott again. Ask me about the time he slept on the other side and tried to turn my face off instead of the alarm.

Who pays the bills? Me. That way I can hide all of my secret spending. jk

Who mows the lawn? Foothill Place apartments, and I think they mowed over my lost watch the other day. :(

Who cooks dinner? I do. I really like to cook and I especially like the praise that Scott gives my meals. Scott has the ability to cook, but if I'm not around he usually just forgets to eat or makes himself like 5 pieces of toast.

Who drives when you are together? Usually Scott. I don't take criticism well, let's just leave it at that. :)

Who is more stubborn? Probably me.

Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Usually Scott. (I told you he was easy to live with!) He's also good at making real apologies as opposed to, "I'm sorry YOU were upset with me."

Whose parents do you see most? The Swendsens because they travel to Utah pretty often. But we've been able to see my family more frequently than we thought, due mostly to the mini member of our family.

Who kissed who first? Scott, but he claims I held his hand first. Whatever.

Who asked who out? Scott asked me out. I am NOT the stereotypical aggressive American girl!

Who proposed? Scott - see above.

Who is more sensitive? Me me me me (as in sensitive to getting feelings hurt).

Who has more friends? We both have tons of casual friends right now, but I'd like more close friends in Salt Lake.

Who has more siblings? 7 kids in Scott's family, 5 in mine.

Who wears the pants in the family? Kate. But I come in a close second, and Scott a distant third. :)

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Very cute! I love the new background too. My sis-in-law is very good and blogging and it looks like you are too. Hope y'all are well. We're coming to Utah in March. Maybe we can get together. =)

Anonymous said...

I loved that - something new and
interesting to get to know how people met and what they're like.
Thanks for posting (even though
our grandchild is not on this one)!

Justin said...

Nice questionnaire. It entertained me.

Anonymous said...

I think I'll get Mom to do one of these. Can't wait to hear what she has to say.

Hello, hello, Marleen? (Sorry, I don't know where she went, I'll be right back.)

Jennie said...

What a cute list! I laughed pretty hard about the alarm clock mistaken identity! Yes, I would say that Kate wears the pants.

You're so witty Jen!