Scott and I compiled a bunch of video clips, mostly of Kate talking, and edited them down to the movie below. Sadly, we were unable to capture her saying
all the words we wanted because she tends to clam up as soon as she spots the camera. We had to split our movie into three parts to upload it onto the blog because the file size was too large, although the movie is only 4 1/2 minutes long. Anyway, we tried to make the clips good and short so it would be action-packed! If that's possible for a home movie.
Also, here is a family picture that was taken a couple of months ago.
8 comments:
LOVE the videos!! So cute!! I'm glad that Kate is so amazed by the features on the Learning Playground toy. "Whoa!!"
Y'all put us to shame with these consecutive quality posts. We should work harder at it, but all we have is teenagers, who aren't all that cute anymore.
Kate is lovely and smart, truly a joy.
Now, that's what I call a post!!!
Yeah, way to go, Kate!
She says just about any word you
say. Hmm...I remember someone else
who did that. :) Plus, she's got the moves - Scott?
Thanks - I wish I could put these
videos in my little picture book to
share with everyone.
OH MY GOODNESS! She truely is amazing! I absolutely loved these videos, I've watched them at least 3 times each already! They crack me up!
She says so many words and says them the right way, hardly any baby talk. Really, that's pretty rare.
Brynlee was an early talker with a ton of vocab too, but Kate says the words better than Brynlee did at that age.
And then there's Raelyn, almost 17months old and says 6 words and it's very basic sounds. Isn't amazing how different kids can be?!!
I LOVE the family picture!!! Holy gorgeous!!! And how did you get Kate to sit and smile so perfectly??!! That's definitely a keeper!
Your daughter is hilarious. I mean it was inevitable because she has funny parents but I have this feeling she's going to put you both to shame. I loved it!
BRILLIANT! Okay, what's your trick? Please don't say "Superior genes". :)
oh my goodness, that was the most adorable 4 minutes of footage i've ever seen on this computer!!! SHE IS BEYOND WORDS IN HER ADORABLENESS! she seems like SUCH a treasure and you two must be having a BLAST! awww, that makes me want a little talking baby RIGHT NOW! haha. glad to see you're all doing so well!
Post a Comment