Today Kate and I were in a grocery store parking lot and she was pointing out big cars, small cars, etc. She pointed at one and said, "Lady's car." The car was empty. "Oh really?" I said. After a slight pause Kate replied, "Lady's OR man's." I was glad to know that despite its feminine look, Kate was willing to remain open minded.
3 comments:
Oh, Kate. I'm impressed she can speak in terms of possessives, let alone being politically correct.
P.S. It's been a while since we've seen pictures of the little genius. Any more hair?
She is funny! Wow - she is so aware (alert is what we said of you, Jennifer)! I can't wait to see you all soon! Scott, good luck
on your big test. Love, Mom (Marleen)
how cute is that?! i'm so glad you posted that one - kate's so adorable! xoxo
Post a Comment