Kate and Liesl, giddy after seeing a real bride!
The new couple and their parents.
The day before the wedding, Becky received her endowments and we had a family luncheon afterwards.
The grandparents' table.
The awkward table.
The "ready for a nap" table.
Token picture of Janie.
Kate was a flower girl which meant that she got to wear this gorgeous dress. It was so beautiful that I may or may not have been a little jealous of it. :)
Honestly, this may have been the best night of her life. She was that happy.
...until she had to put on a coat. It didn't matter that it was a gorgeous coat given to her specifically to match her dress. The bottom line is that IT WAS COVERING PART OF THE DRESS.
Eating Grampa's nose. Why do babies think this is a good idea?

Janie looks a little grumpy but this is our best family picture from the reception.
"All the friends," as Kate would say. This one went out with the Thurber family Christmas card.
In family pose #2, it looks a little like Kate was Clint and Becky's love child. ("At least he finally did the noble thing...") That's one reason this shot wasn't chosen for the Christmas cards.
Aw.
One word: granddaughters.
*There are two other new posts below.
7 comments:
That was short and HILARIOUS! I loved it! You kept it short and simple! There was a mini-joke for each description. I love these kind of posts! Especially when I'm in 1-3 pictures.
Whoa! How am I on Jen's account? What? Weird. I'm sorry Jen! This is Christine! The above comment. (or below) i'm not sure which was posted be me, Christine! Sorry. I didn't know what happened.
Christine
What great pictures (and a great family as well)! Thanks for posting, Jennifer! It's hard to pic a favorite picture in this bunch.
Kate's wedding reception dress will be remembered forever, and the family picture is great, but I can't believe Grandma couldn't pick her favorite picture. Maybe she just didn't want to brag to everybody about how great Grandpa looks in pink.
you beat me to it dad. that was my favorite
haha the "awkward" table. It wasn't that awkward lol
Austin
Wow! What a fun wedding! I LOVED Kate's dress - I'm a little jealous of it myself ;-) What cute kids! Scott and Jen - you guys have such an adorable family!!!
Post a Comment