I am really behind on blogging - hopefully these pictures aren't too old to have interest. Things have been pretty busy in the past couple of months. Finally I have a little break so here's to catching up.
Kate and her good friend Kamie at their preschool pumpkin patch:
The girls wanted a picture of their matching hairstyles.
Apparently Janie only smiles when Kate is the photographer.
Kate turned 5 on November 1st but we had her birthday party the Friday before Halloween. She wanted a Rapunzel theme so I made a few decorations including this banner, which is the only one we have a picture of.
I wish I could say that I made this cake, but it was my friend Sara's doing. She is so talented and Kate was thrilled!
One of the games we played was pin the frying pan on Flynn Rider.
I love these new "non-violent" pinatas where the kids all pull a string and the bottom drops out.
Kate got this wagon from her Grandma and Grandpa, who came in town for her birthday party and the Trunk-or-Treat at our church.
You can see that acquiring candy gives Janie the crazy eyes.
We didn't do a family theme for costumes this year because Kate wanted to be a lady bug and Janie wanted to be Red Riding Hood. I guess there was sort of a red theme though.
Speaking of red, I let them wear some red lipstick since we were dressing up. Dream come true for both of them.
A trick-or-treating action shot - I like how Jane's face is framed by Kate's antenna.
We met up with some friends on Halloween night. Such good kids!
Scott's bang-up wrapping job for Kate's actual birthday. Bet you can't guess what's inside.
Kate knew!
I like this video because it's a good example of circular monologuing, one of Janie's favorite pastimes.
6 comments:
Cute, cute, cute! I loved the video (Jane is a doll)! The costumes looked great, and the party looked fun. Can't believe Kate is already 5!
I had to laugh at Scott's wrapping job! That's pretty much FANTASTIC! :)
Your girls were super cute for Halloween. Love their red lipstick! :) (side note--you DO have the perfect red lipstick...I keep meaning to ask you what color it is when I see you. It looks great on you!)
I never knew Sara did cakes! It looked great and went perfectly with your fun theme!
Jane smiles the same way Kate does, we just didn't know until now.
Jane smiles the same way Kate does, we just didn't know until now.
Hahaha, circular monologuing. What a cutie. Love the Halloween costumes!
way to be descriptive Clint! haha awesome post!
Austin
Post a Comment