Looking through these pictures of Trevor from brand-new to six weeks old, I got a little teary-eyed at how much he has grown already. As much as I want him to grow, I still feel a sense of loss that his newborn phase was so fleeting. Each phase is so precious and it seems like time passes more quickly with each child. Also, motherhood has turned me into a sap. :)
A few days old.
With grandma! He was so small and yellow...
Grandma took the girls to a salon where they got the ultimate pedicure experience. Mini kid-sized pedicure chairs, pillow pets, Capri Suns, and a movie to enjoy while their toes were drying.
Goofball.
They even got some flower art.
Drinking carefully so as not to smudge the nails.
Scott's mission is to indoctrinate Trevor in the ways of sports from birth. Good thing too, because today the girls blinged out his carseat with stick-on earring gems. Scott'll have to work pretty hard to counteract that influence!
Early sleep smile. I can't believe how skinny he looks in this picture compared to now.
Jane's dollar store Rapunzel wig. Does it go all the way around the back of her head? Not for a dollar.
I love these striped jammies and matching hat! So sad that he doesn't fit into them anymore.
Such an unnatural angle, but the goofy grin shows that he's feelin no pain.
Classic Trevor pose - cheek cupped in his hand.
He makes a good daddy.
Innocence... and male-pattern baldness. Poor little guy.
I knew about hooded towels, but I guess baby blankets can be hooded too. Cool.
Trevor sometimes gets his milk from a bottle, and his sisters love a chance to participate in the feedings. They really adore him, and Kate in particular is a champion babysitter.
Jane has adjusted pretty well to being replaced as the youngest, although her behavior has suffered a bit. Still, she hasn't taken her frustration out on the baby, thankfully.
Trevor is about three weeks old in this one. I guess it's a smile? It's funny to watch babies try to figure out how to make their faces do what they want.
Random - Scott took Kate rollerskating for the first time a few weeks ago. She has become a lot more daring in the past year, so it was a pretty successful experiment.
She is about to start kindergarten in a week, and although she's more than ready, it is still hard for me to accept. I feel like I will be losing her in a way and it makes me sad. She is such a sweet loving girl and I will miss having her home so much.
For a few weeks, Scott stopped taking pictures and since I suck at remembering, it didn't happen. So here's the next time Scott took pictures of Trevor - at six weeks old. So much bigger and chubby!
Looking at Kate, his other mother.
I love baby yawns.
A little smile. The social smiles have started and we're drinking them up.
Baking with my girls. Jane was having fun, I swear. We made blondies but we dyed them pink and topped them with pink sugar sprinkles, just to show that the girls still outnumber the boys around here.

























5 comments:
Love all the pics! ALL of your children are so beautiful, seriously. I think Trevor is adorable! I want to gobble him up!
Lovely:) I always love seeing updates from you guys! Lovin the capri-sun picture of Jane and her nails haha:D I'm sure Kate will be a fabulous kindergartener!!! I'm so excited for her! Love you all!
<3, Christine
Cute, cute pictures! I can see that little Trevor looks like the Swendsen side.
Love all the pictures. Two of my favorite are Jane with the wig on and the last picture of Trevor. Cute, cute - love you guys!
So fun! Trevor does look mighty handsome with that baby pudge he's developing! Kate's going to be the best kindergartener ever, and Jane's bangs look fantastic (much better than mine)!
Post a Comment