Friday, February 22, 2013

Cannon, Part 2: The Fancy Cannon

Since I have eaten all of the peanut M&Ms and watched all of the shows on Hulu that I "needed" to, I finally bit the bullet and took "newborn" pictures (are they still consider newborn pics at 3 & 1/2 weeks old?). I was really hesitant to take official newborn pics, because I don't know my way around my camera very well yet and thought we had taken enough phone pictures to last everyone a lifetime anyways. But I'm glad they are done, because I think they show in some small part what I get to see every day-- how sweet little Cannon is. He has been an angel for me at home, and Clint and I are pretty in love with him. I realize that as his mom I have a unique desire to stare at his face all day, and everyone else does not. But I hope these are still somewhat enjoyable to ya!


Clint says he's doing a gross/poopy face in this one. My vote was that it's a sweet/curious face. You can be the judge ;).




This one is probably the best representative of what he looks like the majority of the time. He's a pretty alert little guy which is fun most of the time. It's not fun early in the morning when his mom and dad need an hour or two more of sleep. But the rest of the time it really is.


I'm not really sure why there has to be several obligatory shots of a newborn's feet in every newborn photo sesh. But there does.



I apologize for not having any official ones of Cannon with Clint yet, but that will have to wait until Clint is home in the daytime to take some decent pictures + I am feeling motivated/brave enough to do it. So... we'll just say those are "coming soon," and hopefully that means this weekend and not next year. :)

4 comments:

Marleen said...

All cute pictures. Becky, you are getting good with that camera! My favorite is the last picture.

JenSwen said...

You really are a talented photographer with a handsome little subject. I love these photos! Can't wait to meet him so soon!

JenSwen said...

You really are a talented photographer with a handsome little subject. I love these photos! Can't wait to meet him so soon!

Christine said...

Perfection :) Little Cannon!!! :D