Mom (Marleen) here. Believe it, I'm finally on the blog (I think). Camille came in here for a minute and clicked some buttons and here I am. I'm going to post a few pictures of Christine's party and a picture of her new hair.
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like a fun party! Thanks for posting, Mom (and Camille for your help). The only question is, where's the pic of the new hair?
I know what to get Austin for his birthday next year-balloons. We should also invite every nine year old girl he knows for the perfect party. You guys know how to throw a birthday bash. Keep the postings coming. Pics are appreciated.
2 comments:
Looks like a fun party! Thanks for posting, Mom (and Camille for your help). The only question is, where's the pic of the new hair?
I know what to get Austin for his birthday next year-balloons. We should also invite every nine year old girl he knows for the perfect party.
You guys know how to throw a birthday bash. Keep the postings coming. Pics are appreciated.
Post a Comment