
When's this guy ever gonna grow up. These trees were completely vertical before I pushed them apart. Pretty amazing, story that is.

At Fred's Mexican restaurant. Very authentic sounding huh?

These wind surfers were amazing. They were doing complete flips with their boards and tall sails.

During WWII and for some time thereafter, the military used this volcano crater for target practice. Looks like they're fairly accurate.

I was determined to get a lizard picture. For some reason they seemed to run away when I got close with the camera.

Can you believe she's 3 months plus in this picture!? She nearly disappeared behind these bamboo stalks.
1 comments:
Another great blog! Wow, Scott, you take great pictures - is it a new hobby? I want to know the story behind the trees being pushed apart. And, Jennifer, I
almost missed you in the bamboo trees - you can't possibly be pregnant! Thanks, guys! Our blog is coming right along.
Post a Comment