Monday, October 16, 2006

Am I a "stud" or what???


This is definitely a picture of me and my new blue shirt with my freaking sweet yellow tie.... I know pretty sweet huh?




















This next one is one with my new blue tie, my new belt, and of course a new white shirt due to my previous ones being quite short.

3 comments:

Marleen said...

Austin, what were you doing posting pictures on the blog at 4 am? Just wondering.

Scott said...

I'm gonna go with "what" on this one, not "stud." You're hilarious Austin. Those are some pretty sweet new duds. I still want to know why you did this post at 6 am.

Pops said...

I see yellow dots and blue stripes. Austin, we have discussed this before. Here is the formula for a straight line:

y=ax + b

and here is the formula for a circle:

a*2 + b*2 = c*2

I hope this helps you visualize the difference between the two.