Monday, October 09, 2006

just so yall know this is what austin "actually" does in his spare time






This is a pictureof me working on my steering muscles just so i will be ready to take those sharp turns at high speeds by the time my 16th birthday roles around.













this is a picture of me benching 125 lbs. i know its a lot of weight and i will never grow again yata, yata....

1 comments:

Scott said...

Austin, with a name like that how can I resist. I could bench press YOU. You have to be at least 150 pounds before you start using names with "man" in them. It's cool Austin to build muscle stength but I hope you're not trying to bulk up. And I learned recently that bench pressing only builds the top of your pecs, not the bottom.

If you practice driving with a weight, when you really drive the steering wheel will be so light you'll be swerving all over. Watch out pedestrians.