Austin those are awesome. I thought the snoring was fake for sure. How did you post all the videos? That was some crazy sports violence. Can you imagine taking a cleet to the face or a helmet swing to the head?
No the snoring was real, I'm not kidding my house is so dark in the middle of the night... The door was open from my mom going in before she went to bed and I just went in real quick got it and got out.
2 comments:
Austin those are awesome. I thought the snoring was fake for sure. How did you post all the videos? That was some crazy sports violence. Can you imagine taking a cleet to the face or a helmet swing to the head?
No the snoring was real, I'm not kidding my house is so dark in the middle of the night... The door was open from my mom going in before she went to bed and I just went in real quick got it and got out.
Post a Comment