You guys, your baby is so cute! I can't believe how big she is, it seems like you were just barely pregnant last time I saw you. She looks just like Scott. So how are things going?
Jen, we really are all over texas. We're in Dallas just for the summer though, then we'll be back to College Station for one more semester. So i love this cute baby of yours! How is school going for Scott? *Britney
I absolutely LOVE that video!!! She so cute and grown so much since the last time we saw her (2 weeks old). Beware of hooking your daughter on painted nails...it may be cute but in a year she might be bugging for a new mani/pedi everyday.
8 comments:
LOOOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is great - to be cherished forever - I will email some friends to watch it - thanks!
How adorable! I love her hearty belly laugh! How cute!
You guys, your baby is so cute! I can't believe how big she is, it seems like you were just barely pregnant last time I saw you. She looks just like Scott. So how are things going?
Jen, we really are all over texas. We're in Dallas just for the summer though, then we'll be back to College Station for one more semester. So i love this cute baby of yours! How is school going for Scott?
*Britney
Katelyn is soo cute! And a ton bigger than when I last saw her! Your family is super cute! I'm glad we can blog it up and keep in touch!
I absolutely LOVE that video!!! She so cute and grown so much since the last time we saw her (2 weeks old). Beware of hooking your daughter on painted nails...it may be cute but in a year she might be bugging for a new mani/pedi everyday.
This is so dang cute, it made my day!
Post a Comment