Sunday, September 09, 2007

Birthday Party




Moonwalk!









Lanie wasn't ready for the picture... just her boyfriend, which is weird.









Kortney, Lauren, and Whitney H.






This may seem kindof a weird picture, but don't be fooled...there were at least 10 girls at my bathroom mirror.










Claire bustin a move







More Moves








Christine and Rachel, our food/drank re-stockers
















Aaron Shonk. He was the only other mormon besides me and whitney and jordan rumora. He was one of the first guys to come and wanted a picture.

















All of the shoes.. and more later on.



Austen Wosniak, I think. Sorry they're all so blurry.

2 comments:

Scott said...

Awesome pictures! I like the ghost of Austen Wosniak one. The pictures are all fuzzy and dizzy like you're looking through the eyes of a drunk person. (jen's idea) Thanks for posting.:) Again, I hope you thanked your parents for being so cool about the party and its aftermath.

JenSwen said...

I can't believe we didn't get invited to your sweet party. We would have fit right in. (Kate has some pretty sexy dance moves. Don't underestimate her powers of seduction just because she's small and plump - she can do body rolls.) Glad it was a success and you had fun. Call me - I want to hear details!