Check out that plump little face.
Here's a good look at the top teeth or "train tracks." Poor little hick child.
Scott made this amazing poster for his grown-up science fair where he presented his summer research. The guy next to him is the doctor who "directed" the research, but don't be fooled - Scott did it all. The doctor just showed up to take some of the credit.
An umbrella and a rubber ducky - what else do you need to weather a rainstorm?
I decided against posting a crawling video because they're all too boring, but here's an action shot which also illustrates one of the hazards of mobility. Don't ask what the white stuff is.
Chocolate face.
Kate and her cousin Reese. I'm seeing lots of mischief-making in their future together...
Sour face after sucking on a plum.
Here's a look at the haircut. I cried when I was driving home but I'm gradually coming to terms with the bangs.
6 comments:
There is just no question about it...Kate is just too cute! You really couldn't post too many pics of her!
Love the white stuff on her face! Eww!
Good job on the poster Scott!
I must agree with the above comments. Kate is cute and Scott
did a great job on the poster.
My favorite is the "chocolate"
picture. Keep 'em coming!
It has always been conventional wisdom, propogated mostly by Scott, that although Scott is a bright young returned missionary and a very acceptable husband, Jennifer is the genius. Now all of a sudden the servicable spouse is pretty much leading his medical school class (academically and politically) and publishing his own research, the kind that includes lots of squiggly Greek symbols and esoteric chemical hypotheses. My, oh my. We may need an independent accounting firm to settle this brewing controversy. Kate, no longer content to be just a pretty face, is quickly closing the gap and may want to be included on the secret ballot. This is just about the last thing I am going to say about this subject.
Dad, that has got to be my favorite comment from you, ever. Hilarious and creative! I'm glad Kate's a contender. Who wants to be just a pretty face, anyway? :)
We only hope Kate is closing "that gap."
Scott, thanks for the clarification. Can't believe I missed that one. If I had only capitalized "the gap", it would have been a perfect post.
Post a Comment