Kate not only tolerates hats, she loves them. And why wouldn't she? Hats are just cool, especially for the hairgrowth-challenged... babies and men alike.
Wow! I think she's the first kid ever to love hats. You're so lucky. I love little kids in hats. Are y'all totally psyched for Clint to come home? I know everyone is. We hope you have fun and enjoy having the whole family together.
That is great that she loves to wear hats - and headbands, it seems. I can't wait for Clint to see her - and for him to come home! Has she seen Santa yet?
5 comments:
I resemble that remark. To paraphrase Winston Churchill, in a year Kate shall have hair, and I shall have less still.
I can't believe the overdose of personality she has. The cutest smile ever.
Wow! I think she's the first kid ever to love hats. You're so lucky. I love little kids in hats. Are y'all totally psyched for Clint to come home? I know everyone is. We hope you have fun and enjoy having the whole family together.
Love, Justin and Melissa
That is great that she loves to wear hats - and headbands, it seems. I can't wait for Clint to
see her - and for him to come home!
Has she seen Santa yet?
No Santa yet. Maybe we can take her while we're in Houston.
It's a good thing she likes hats because it's so cold there that she needs to wear them!
But seriously, you're lucky, it's a rare baby that will keep a hat on their head!
Post a Comment