Monday, January 14, 2008

Awkward, awkward, awkward!

So I talked to a girl after home evening tonight. Yep, sure did. Talked to a girl. Yep, sure was. It was awkward. As person after person left to go home it got worse and worse, and my eyes kept darting around for a Melchizedek priesthood holder or a male over twenty-one. It's funny how I noticed myself trying to hide it though. I masked it behind as many social skills as I could dig out of my reportoire, all the time wondering if my concealment was working or not. I think it would be even funnier if she thought it was perfectly normal, and she probably did. But this one goes down in the books. For me at least. Awkward awkward awkward.


Yep, I shook her hand when I left.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh?

Anonymous said...

Just be VERY careful, or you will end up like me.

JenSwen said...

Hilarious. Love the picture choice too.

It really is the thought that counts when you're such a fresh RM. Way to put yourself out there. :)