So much has happened I don't have pictures of it all, so here are things I do have pictures of:
waiting on people for 80s dancing in SLC one night. note the sweet ride in the background. not mine.
cliff jumping and "real" rock climbing at Lake Travis in Pace Bend, Austin, Texas during my 2-week cameo appearance back in the homeland in August this year.
A disproportional picture at a BYU stand-up comedy show a week or two ago.Check. This is looking to be a killer weekend, so I'll put some Halloween ones up and possibly some from next weekend's surf trip. Also I will fix my camera so I can start taking my own pictures. ;-) Yall take care now
4 comments:
Thanks for updating. I love your 80s wear.
Lake Travis looks awesome. The jump looks a little high, though.
Remember, this is your mom talking.
Who is sitting next to you in the picture at the comedy show?
Mom
Wow mom, you're so embarrassing for Clint!
I agree Mom, that is so embarrassing. What was that name again, Clint?
Post a Comment