That is SOOO TRUE! Haha! I thoroughly enjoyed this one - thanks Scott. He left off the fact that you used to only get three TV channels on your "black and white" and you had to get up to change the channel - no remotes. He's probably not that old.
Haven't noticed this guy before. He's very good. I thought he was going to mention it, but someday I'll post about my pet peeve, kids who won't eat anything but McDonalds and cheese pizza. Thankfully none of my kids have any of these issues.
4 comments:
That is SOOO TRUE! Haha! I thoroughly enjoyed this one - thanks Scott. He left off the fact that you used to only get three TV channels on your "black and white" and you had to get up to change the channel - no remotes. He's probably not that old.
Cute... :) ha I liked the cellphone one with the grunting person and he was like "give it a second! It's going to space and back!" Sweeeet post
Austin
Haven't noticed this guy before. He's very good. I thought he was going to mention it, but someday I'll post about my pet peeve, kids who won't eat anything but McDonalds and cheese pizza. Thankfully none of my kids have any of these issues.
some great insights, especially the high speed internet on the plane. Where o where has the gratitude gone?
Post a Comment