Lima from a paraglider
Every meal
Birthday party
Sunrise from a plane to Trujillo
El dia de San Pedro (Huanchaco Beach)



Random old people dancing in Lima
From the air
We swam in this
Amazon River
Linn is in there
Soccer game
Qui (guinea pig)
Biggest McDonalds ever
El parque de aguas:
4 comments:
Great pictures - it would be nice to get captions on some of them, though. How was the paragliding?
Thanks for posting - you know how much I like pictures!
Clint! I loved the pix. Ah. I think it looked like you had a lot of fun! So did you really take out your camera and take a picture while you were paragliding??? lol. What if you dropped it! That would make you sound like an idiot if you told mom about it! haha!
Also, did you really have that meal you showed every day? Wow. What a big variety! lol.
I'm glad you had fun!
Love,
Christine
Looks like you got some new ones since I saw all your trip photos. The guinea pig one was so gross/sad. I'm still jealous that you got to practice your Spanish so much. Glad you documented everything so well.
Can't believe they are selling rubber chickens as food -- hasn't anybody caught on?
Post a Comment