Saturday, March 10, 2012

January - present, AKA Sisters and fun dads are nice to have

Here's the rest of the pictures I want to post to be caught up on my blogging.

I saw a contestant on The Bachelor (I know, I shouldn't admit that I watch that) wearing this mint green nail polish color and knew I had to have it, and I found it at Target.

This is what stay-at-home moms do all day.  (Or at least for a few minutes on their birthday.)

Kate got to wear lipstick to a daddy-daughter dance and Jane didn't want to be left out.

Jane makes some pretty great faces.  I think my former roommate and dear friend Brittney made this face in every "silly" picture we took.

Mom, Janie looks like you in this picture.  Her (middle) namesake Marleen. :)  She still tells people that her name is Marleen all the time.

Kate and her daddy before the dance.

I love this one.

Kate at the dance.

Valentine's Day french toast - a couple of cookie cutters go a long way.

Trampoline "campout" with their fun dad.

A couple of weeks ago my family came in town and we went to see some underground caves in Austin.  They were pretty cool, although Kate said it was "too dark and wet and boring" in there.

Kate just started her first season of soccer.  She's on a team with a few of her friends, and at her first game she was hopping with joy all over the field.  Hopefully it will last.

Here's the best picture we got at the ultrasound of our little guy, due July 12th.  We're so excited it's a boy but having a real hard time coming up with a good name.  Suggestions are welcome. :)

Scott caught Jane posed like this, pretending to talk to Grandma on the phone.  In the background you can see my baby bump at 21 weeks.

Sorry for all the pictures below but I really liked this "series" showing the girls' personalities, interacting with each other and hamming it up for the camera.  They have so much fun together and I like to remind them how lucky they are to have each other.

In this picture we thought Jane looks like my mom, but also like Scott's sister Laura.


They wanted me to show their matching buns from the back.  Jane looks like she's ready for a pat down.

They make me happy. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I love the trampoline campout with scott lol that looked hilarious.

Austin

Page said...

Your baby bump is so low... I TOTALLY could have told you that was a boy.

DelinClint said...

Hilarious pictures.

Scott what the heck?! In the only picture of the dance your date is left on the sidelines?!

Cannon said...

This whole post just melts my heart! What a cute, fun family!!!

Marleen said...

This has got to be one of the best blogs of those cute little granddaughters! I loved all the pictures, but especially the campout on the trampoline and Kate's dance photos and Jane sitting on the edge of the kitchen counter talking on the phone - how grown up she looks! Cute, cute, cute pics!

Pops said...

Love it, love it. The pictures are all great, and so is the commentary, but that picture of Jane with the phone takes first prize.

Pops said...

Love it, love it. The pictures are all great, and so is the commentary, but that picture of Jane with the phone takes first prize.