SOO FREAKING PRECIOUS!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!-Christine
I second Christine's comment. I love the pictures and the child. Very cute and precious!
SO cute! Finally we get to see what a boy Swendsen looks like, and he looks so perfect!I need to find someone to take newborn photos for me...
Jen and Scott he is sooooo cute!!!! Good work. We love you guys
dapper
What a handsome and alert newborn!
He is so handsome, Jen. Congratulations. You'll be amazing at being a mom of 3!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
SOO FREAKING PRECIOUS!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!
-Christine
I second Christine's comment. I love the pictures and the child. Very cute and precious!
SO cute! Finally we get to see what a boy Swendsen looks like, and he looks so perfect!
I need to find someone to take newborn photos for me...
Jen and Scott he is sooooo cute!!!! Good work. We love you guys
dapper
What a handsome and alert newborn!
He is so handsome, Jen. Congratulations. You'll be amazing at being a mom of 3!
Post a Comment