Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Cannon, Part 3- The Real C-Mac

Now that you've seen Cannon's serious side and his fancy side, it's time to introduce you to his lighter side. I apologize if you have seen some of these via other social media already. What can I say? I just couldn't wait to share our personal life (the baby) with the entire world.

These pictures are a celebration of his first month of life. Happy 1 month birthday, baby Cannon!

"I love epidurals!"

I love this father-son shot of Clint showing Cannon the world.


Cannon with Grandpa Mark--he looks so tiny in his grandpa's arms!

First bath-- he only pooped in the bath twice. Success. (Sorry to be gross...)

The middle of the night post-feeding pictures are my favorites! He looks exactly like his Uncle McKay in this picture.

This is Cannon's impression of a New York pizza delivery guy.
"Eh! Did somebahdy ordah a pizza?"

Just trying to make his mommy laugh. It totally worked.

Gas smile.

We're plumping up his cheeks in preparation for Thanksgiving. Cannon cheeks for dinner!

We love our walks around West U with Snooki. Well, I love them. Cannon doesn't care, and Snooki just likes squirrels.

Old Man Cannon after a chilly walk.

The silent creeper.

One of those moments when I know being a mommy is the best job in the world.

Hanging with his daddy post-bath-time. And if you look carefully, there's a nice shot of Clint's biceps in the background. In case you like that sort of thing. (Which I do.)

Slackers. Really, really cute slackers.

"Do you need directions to the weight room?"


Ludwig von Cannon

YCwRo_ on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

And that's all we've got for now. We are really enjoying being parents and are so grateful that Cannon has such awesome aunts, uncles, grandparents, and friends.

5 comments:

Marleen said...

Becky - you are so creative! I'm having a hard time choosing my favorite - did like the weight room one a lot, though. Just a cute kid!

Christine said...

Awwww i love his hair! I can't get over it all! Ahh I just love him already:) I really like the "napping" picture of Cannon on top of Clint:) I think it's a really good one! Thanks for posting these three parts! You guys are truly amazing.

Christine

DelinClint said...

Very dynamic montage! I feel like I know him personally now!

Anonymous said...

I love all the different characters lol he would make a fantastic meme baby!

Austin

JenSwen said...

Cannon is truly a man of many faces! And all so cute! Becky, I like your adult-sized feetie PJs. Can't wait to meet him in less than a week!!