Without any support!
"Um, hello, I'm too big for this thing." Trying to escape her baby tub.
Much better! The bath seat in the real tub. (Yes, I'm in the tub with her, but I'm wearing a bathing suit - you just can't see it.)
Mommy's sunglasses didn't fit.
She likes doing doctor stuff.
Although we thought the peas baby food was disgusting, Kate will eat anything.
"Cut it out."
Scott was babysitting one day and ended up photographing her funny crying faces instead of consoling her. :)
These two pictures are captured from the video camera, so the quality isn't great and they're a little bit vertically stretched.

2 comments:
Some teenage boys are really good with kids. Did Scott make a lot of money babysitting?
I hope this works - great pictures, you guys! Kate is so cute - I'm anxious to see her and you two in a couple of weeks!
Post a Comment