We recently "won" a free T-shirt at Chipotle for correctly naming BYU as the best college football team in Utah. I doubt the manager finds fellow Cougars here in Salt Lake often because he promised us two free meals as well as the shirt if we would answer "correctly," probably confident that we would say Utah like everyone else. Anyway, we had no use for the giant shirt we got, and it's the kind of thing that makes an offensive gift even if you do happen to know an XXXL person, so we took a couple of pictures before tossing it.


I love this perfectly captured frown. Apparently Kate thought that being put in an XXXL was even more offensive than the nickname Plumpie. She's usually not this sad; her current favorite expression is "Don't worry, be happy!"

P.S. Chipotle is even tastier when it's free.
6 comments:
Priceless pictures. Hope yall hold on to those. Best face Kate has ever made in the first one!
great pictures, Jennifer! Kate is beautiful. I guess it's the mark of a classy woman when she looks great at her worst.
You two are so crazy! You could have at least used that large shirt for pajamas - it looks like Kate isn't sure why she's dressed in something so big - maybe she's crying because she's worried about her parents' lack of knowledge of
her correct size? Love, Mom
hey jen and scott! Kate looks so cute! that is weird that the free t-shirt was an XXXL size!
christine
hahaha thats something i would do when i was her age... pray she doesnt turn out like me! ;)
-camel
Oh - poor Kate. Cute pics though!
So Jen this comment is in response to my "Memories" post.
It is funny you remember high-heeled green shoes. I can't even think of what you are talking about - I don't remember them, but I am sure I had them. Bri used to love high-heels then, but he HATES them now. I wear them now just so he has to stand up straight. WE've come so far...
My memory of you is when you, Scott, Brian and I double dated and went to Color-Me-Mine and you and Scott took forever to pickout what you wanted to paint, and then you took even longer to discuss how to paint it. It was so cute. I remember just watching you two and smiling and wondering if Brian and I would do the same things when we were married. You were both just so worried that the other person was ok with the plan that deciding took awhile. I think you painted a cow themed butter dish. Do you still have that? I loved Color-Me-Mine. Too bad it is so expensive!
OH and for the record - I think Brian and I are exactly like you two now - (in that regard) we have to talk about things forever before we can make a decision. This collective marriage mind thing is funny and sometimes annoying. haha. Brian quoted David Laycock the other day while we were picking out a front door rug - he said " I'm just not as into ugly as you are!" Husbands...
Post a Comment