Hello everyone,


So there it is... i didn't want my picture taken but crystal "insisted".
Last night in my bed i was on the phone with michael and he started snoring as usual, so i hung up on him as usual. Then i got out my laptop and started downloading music. I don't usually download music really late at night (i love my sleep), but i heard that a few of my favorite country bands have new albums out. So i downloaded all their songs (Eli Young Band, Wade Bowen, and Randy Rogers Band) and they're all so good! You guys should definitely look up their stuff. But anyways, last night in my bed it was around midnight I heard a lot of deep voices downstairs, so I was like ok that's weird.. and i guess i fell asleep soon after that. This morning crystal like walked into my room around 9 and told me that random boys came over, literally just knocked and opened the door, and saw crystal and wanted to chat and didn't end up leaving until like 2:30 am. She looked really tired and i thought it was funny because she always leaves the door unlocked if she is home and maybe if she actually locked the door that wouldn't have happened. She always makes fun of me because I lock it no matter what... and now she probably regrets doing that haha. Ohhhh karma.
So my roommates are getting more and more talkative.... i'm actually talking more about kanani. Since her and dario's breakup, she's been so fun! WAY more than i thought she would ever be, and the way i felt she would be like my first week here. I was right! She's really funny and a lot like me. I'm just kinda bummed it's taken her this long to come out of her shell.. but i'm glad she has. Tonight i'm supposed to go see a new movie that came out with her and danielle (her roommate from last year and her best friend - she's in our ward as well). So that should be fun.

^^ Kanani
^^ and crystal..
It's been getting too cold lately. Right now i'm sitting on my couch in sweats and a huge brown coat with the hood over my head... i hate being cold. I don't think i'll ever get used to it, but i'll just have to deal.
I'm still looking for a job, it's frustrating because i haven't had the greatest of luck, and i'm so bored all the time that i want to do something worthwhile besides clean my apartment all the time or walk to the tanning salon lol. Hmmmm a classical piano song just started playing on my itunes (i have it on shuffle); i forgot i put some classical songs on here and now it's awkward. i feel like jennifer or dad... or someone who loves books and librarys or spending their time at operas or weird bars. You'd have to hear it right now to know what i'm talking about.

Ok i don't know who i've told or what, but i'm moving in december/january to another apartment complex. i wanted to try something new because i haven't had the greatest experience i planned on having so far here, and a lot of people kept telling me it's because of my living situation, which could have a lot to do with it. i'm excited; i'll have my own room and 5 other girls in my apt instead of just 2 others. it should be fun =).
So that's about it with the update.. i am just waiting waiting waiting until thanksgiving and especially christmas. i can't wait to see the family and at christmas come and see my friends and just relax and be HOME! so yeah i will talk to you guys whenever.


6 comments:
Wow, you posted! Cute costume. I'm glad Kanani's turning out to be a good friend. I'm not sure how to take the comment about classical music and someone who spends their time in... weird bars??? I like that you included a picture to illustrate your point though.
Hope you like King Henry.
Awesome post. I'm at the library right now and it's really quiet so I was like suffocating trying not to laugh very loud when I read this whole thing. Kind of like when you're trying not to laugh in sacrament meeting. Anyway that was freakin hilarious
Camille - thanks for posting! I'm glad we now can see who your roommates are. And, I'm happy to hear that you and Kanani are getting along and friendly now. Maybe you should take her with you to King Henry? Just kidding - I'm sure she likes where she is. It was fun talking to you today.
Mom
OMG! That was hilarious, Camille! That sounded so much like you!!!!!!!! I also can't wait til you come down here for Christmas! I seriously can't wait. Jen and Clint... ur comments were also pretty funny! Mom, well, you know, being a mom!
Christine<3
Good post, Camille, you write very well.
Awesome post camille! Your costume looked great and "modest," as you put it. Glad you stayed warm.
Scary about leaving the front foor unlocked. I would always lock it in Provo. There's too many creeps out there with that many college girls around.
Good news about your roommates being cooler. Hope you have fun with them until the move. I moved every school year when I was there just because I liked to change it up and meet new people. I endorse the change up, just not every semester. :)
Lastly, I like how you put people in categories like your dad and Jen and how they like classical, books, libraries, and weird bars? So random. Though I think it a compliment to Jen that she's like your dad, don't forget that you and your dad are similar in a lot of ways (board games, early bedtime, etc.) I look forward to future camille posts.
Post a Comment