Monday, April 26, 2010

April - lamest title ever!

Our new house in Temple, TX. It's on Butterfly drive, which doesn't help the testosterone-estrogen balance in a family with an X to Y ratio of 3:1.


Kate's easter egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa's. She obviously had a good time.


The congenital condition of book loving from the Thurber side is strongly manifested in Jane.


"Tickle me please."





Totally in her element shopping for houses - Marleen was drinking it in as Jen and I were looking for the exits. It really wasn't that bad, but the picture makes it look that way.


In the fairy castle together. Their budding sisterness is fun to watch.


Me in southern Utah near Moab for a wilderness medicine course.


This was my first time to do REAL rock climbing. I climbed this wall before this person tried to. I thought it was easier and grippier than a lot of the stuff you try indoors.


Our campsite right next to the Colorado.


Kate's favorite new friend Becky teaching her the finer points of chalk drawing. Becky is so nice about spending time with Kate.


Jane working on her bo staff skills - she could probably beat Napoleon Dynamite.


Awwwww, sisters.


Someone's not pulling their weight here. One of the games Kate likes to play while on the swings is giving five or trying to hand things off to each other while swinging.








Random picture entry. One of my science nerd crystal growing experiments gone awry. I don't think that is what's supposed to happen.


Feeding the birds at our favorite park. It's beautiful in the spring with everything greening up and with snow-capped mountains still in the background.



I think these last two remind me of pictures I've seen of little Jennifer. Jane gets more and more playful and happy every day.


We posted recently below.

5 comments:

Christy Gunnell said...

Yay for buying a house!! Congrats again guys on being matched in Temple! So excited for you both and for your return to Texas Jen :)

Marleen said...

Loved all the pictures! Jane is so funny - waiting to be tickled. Ha! Great pictures of So. Utah, Scott. I can certainly see all those crevices that make climbing that rock so easy! Silly Scott!

The Ziemers said...

Cute house! You will love it. Your girls are getting big. Enjoy the last month of med school!

sam and brittney said...

I love you new house! Now that we will both live in TX hopefully we will see each other more!

Page said...

Cute house!! Butterfly Drive... if I were a man I would feel silly telling people my address.

Jane has those pretty Thurber lips!