| Ahhh! Tre presh! |
| One of my favorite parts of the graduation proceedings was sighting a high-stakes card game underway in the band section. Classy and classic. |
Don't let the above pictures fool you. This was not a one-time Austin-celebration deal. The previous week there was a fantastic Court of Honor during which Austin received his Eagle Scout award (holla!), and I discovered that the Eagle's nest is not as round or as made-of-large-twigs as I originally thought it was...
Also, it was Austin's 18th birthday, as you well know. So Clint and I felt it was high-time he be given a living thing to have responsibility for. In the form of a fish, who was promptly named Kevin. To my knowledge, Kevin is alive and well, thriving in his little home on the kitchen table. Good job, Austin (and anyone else who has been feeding him)! You are now officially grown-up. ;)
Sorry for the lack of pictures from these other important events.
And now for The Cuteness. If you currently suffer from a heart condition, frequent loss of bladder control, or are prone to strokes induced by excessive laughter, please consult your doctor before viewing.
Sheer awesomeness.
5 comments:
Becky, thanks so much for posting these videos! I am likely the most biased viewer of all but I really enjoyed them. :)
haha awesome.... i loved the dancing! but thank you becky for posting these for me because i'm seriously not capable of figuring it out myself and i didn't even have those photos lol
Austin
What a great tribute! I'm glad we were there for most of this and even got to see the notable commencement highlights without having to sit through that. Congratulations again Austin. I am proud of you for going on to bigger and better things.
Woo Hoo!! Yeah! All righty! What a couple of weeks of celebration - and it's all for a great young man! Just LOVED! the cute, cute videos! Haha What a great job, Becky - THANKS!
This one's from Mark, who just keeps getting funnier and funnier. So I wanted to share the humor with you:
Hi Becky, I'm in Panama and heard you had made an entry, so I read it. Excellent as usual. I can't log on to Blogspot.com to make a comment, something about cookies (either I have them or I don't, but in any case there's nothing to eat), but I'm pretty sure it's because I'm in Panama.
By the way, the kid in the poker game picture in the black shirt on the left of the photo, non-participating but looking on longingly, is in our ward, we take him to seminary in the mornings (or his mom takes Christine, depending on the week). Glad to see his mission fund is still intact.
M.J.T.
Post a Comment